Housing & COVID-19
COVID-19 has shown us how critical housing in California is and the difference having a home can make between staying safe or being at risk. What was once an already massive crisis is more urgent than ever before.
On Tuesday, April 28th, we’re holding a panel discussion about the current state of housing in California and its changing landscapes with the sudden introduction of COVID-19. We’ll be joined by members of the Terner Center for Housing Innovation team:
- Ben Metcalf, Managing Director
- Elizabeth Kneebone, Research Director
- David Garcia, Policy Director
As well as:
- Francisco Dueñas, Executive Director of Housing Now!
- Tony Roshan Samara, Program Director of Land Use and Housing, Urban Habitat
The panel will be moderated by Catherine Bracy, Executive Director and Co-Founder of TechEquity.
This webinar is hosted on Zoom; register for free to get access to the webinar link.
We enforce a Code of Conduct at our events. Please take a minute and read it through.